cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International minutes

Ssndeep
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

My plan came with 1000 international minutes. I opened a new account, where do i see that on my account.

2 REPLIES 2

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Ssndeep,

Welcome to the community!

As mentioned below, you should be able to view your usage of the 1000 International minutes via My Account.

You should note that those 1000 International minutes are only to certain Countries. You can find the included Countries here. You should also note that the 1000 International minutes are a promotion and are not a part of your regular service plan. As with most promotions, they are often not available indefinitely and would have an expiry date. If the term of the promotion was not outlined when first offered, the end-date would be provided on your bill a few months prior to the actual termination of the promotion.

If you you are unable to access them via My Account and would like to verify you have the 1000 International minutes on your account, your best option would be to contact customer service. They can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi Smiley

If you have an iphone or android devices u can download the fido my account app.

In this app u will see all details of your plan. Smiley

Have a nice day Smiley

It's been a pleasure to assist you today Smiley

Don't forget to mark my answer as the best answer Smiley