cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Incorrect pricing in agreement

Kristyb
I'm a participant level 2
  1. Can anyone help me with this before I call back and have to wait another two hours.

I called in this morning for a new phone plan and phone. He offered me $65/month for 50gb and $15 for an iPhone 13. Monthly credit of $20 made the plan $45

I just got the confirmation email but it's showing all full prices. Is this normal? 

Nowhere does it show the $20 discount and the phone is also showing full price.

6 REPLIES 6

punkpop

I have the same issue and now I was charged the full price. 

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @punkpop!

To clarify, the email confirmation you receive is not an invoice. We don't bill you the amounts mentioned on that communication.

What's important to note, is that the email confirmation for your plan change will include the details of your new plan and the features it includes only. Meaning that it's your plan's full cost without any applicable discounts.

The good news is that any promotional discounts will instead be posted on your invoice, under your monthly fees.

trd_dude
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Hi, I had the same issue. I was supposed to get the $20 credit for $15 months and in the confirmation email doesn't show the discount and for how long ex.15 months expiring feb.2023. It just shows the new phone plan  regular price . I wonder if this is normal and if the discount will be Applied when we receive our bill

Hey @trd_dude and @Kristyb! Were you able to get help since your posts?

If not, you can contact us through one of our channels and we'll be happy to assist you.

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Kristyb,

The cost of the device never changes instead a credit to offset the difference gets applied as a bill credit, this discount usually does not show on the account change confirmation but it will be applied to your invoice.

As for the discount for the plan from my experience when I changed my plan a few days ago which also has a discount it shows under the promotions and discounts section in the attached critical information summary PDF that was attached in the email.

Kristyb

Thank you! I did check there again and don't see anything. I tried calling back today but had to hang up after an hour...

will try again on Monday.