cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I tried port in my old number to Fido, but lost it

Ram0s
I'm a participant level 2

I tried porting my old phone number from freedom. Freedom sent me port out sms , i replied Yes to it . I don't know what happened on Fido side , now freedom mobile says phone number is already ported out to fido . But it's been like five days but i still have fido temp number. Tried contacting fido / freedom agents . They even resent Port out request but freedom immediately cut my services after first port out request so i cannot respond to it . Freedom is refusing to reactivate my old line either , they say the number is already ported out to fido ?? Really confused what's going on .

5 REPLIES 5

Ram0s

Finally the issue is resolved . Thank you guys for all your help

We're happy to learn that! 😊

Ram0s

When I call that number it says ' Costumer you are trying to reach is unavailable at the moment , please try again later' 

I tried reaching out to fido and freedom mobile . Freedom says my number is already been ported out successfully to fido so they can't reactivate my number again . Whereas Fido agents ask me to contact freedom .

Hey @Ram0s! We'd be happy to look into this with you. We'll send you a PM shortly. 

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Ram0s,

Welcome to the community!

That is definitely strange if you call the number what happens?

This is something you will need to keep in contact with customer service as they will be able to see what's happening and better advise you.