cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unresolved billing issues

NM11
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

For the past few month I had nothing but issues with Fido billing. The company does not honor the promotions and charges the full price of the phone and the 45$ for account changes. I have 5 lines with Fido for decades now, and I have ordered 3 phones on promotion. Each line had a billing issue, and the last one was not solved after 5 calls to customer service. I'm very dissapointed and will be cancelling my services with Fido after the contract is over for each line. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @NM11,

I'm very sad to read that your experience since upgrading your phones hasn't been a smooth one and that you're thinking of leaving us. We'd really hate to see you go and it's really not how we want our customers too feel.

We are always committed to fix any errors on our end; however, we would need a bit more details about the situation on your account to be able to sort out what happened. 

For any inquiries related directly to your account, you can contact us here or we can also send you a PM here on the community. Let us know what you prefer.