JoelRR
I'm a contributor level 2

Huawei P30, android 10?? 

7 REPLIES 7

JoelRR

hello community, those of us who still have that great Huawei P30 phone will have the opportunity to update Emui 12?? or security patches? They don't give us any either, thanks.

Hey @JoelRR!

You can read the solution for this thread about this subject. It should answer your questions. 🙂

JoelRR

ok what i mean is, if fido will update us to emui 12, or give us android security patches one day, the huawei p30 is a great phone that works well why not give it the updates?

Hello JoelRR,

Have you had a chance to view the link FidoVanessa provided? Unlike for your original post regarding EUMI 10 , it doesn't appear the EUMI 12 updates have been released for that device from Huawei Canada (see here).

Mobile providers can only offer updates which are released by the phone manufacturers. You might consider contacting Huawei Canada to see if they have any further information regarding that OS update for Canadian devices.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

FidoFrancois
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hello @JoelRR

Could you clarify your post in order for the Community to assist you further? 

JoelRR

My question is when does Fido release Android 10 for P 30 models?. 

Hello @JoelRR,

While Huawei has started rolling out the update to different regions they did not release any updates for the Canadian market as of yet.

Once they release the update for the Canadian market Fido will begin the update process. You can keep an eye on the OS Upgrade page here for release dates.