cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to complain against a customer service agent?

kazi125
I'm a participant level 1

Yesterday, I spoke to many agents regarding the network issues in a specific place. I had to talk with them more than 2 hours and ended up my call without any resolution. They were terribly unprofessional, terrible knowledge about the issues and rude. I'd like to complain against two of them but don't know where to complain. I'd appreciate if anybody could provide for me the details about how send a complain to fido higher authority.

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

BadDream

I'm a few years late with this response as I only just went through the worst customer service experience with Fido. Being old school,  I reached out to the Better Business Bureau,  BBB Canada. They've helped me out before and this time  got a response from the office of the president, which is just a bunch of **bleep** because it was probably someone paid commission to get rid of the complainer with the least amount of loss to Fido. Back and forthe with that person, wasting my time. But I have BBB to resolve it.

Hey @BadDream 

That's definitely not the tpe of experience we want for our customers. 

Feel free to contact us via our channels here

We'll be happy to help you! :grinning_face:

szn

Is this just a forum to just store our complaints where is official reply for those concerns.

Hey @szn,

Rest assured we're here to assist you.  We'll be happy to help you with your complaint. 

There are several ways to reach customer service:

- On the phone (by dialing 611 from your Fido device), you will have a call back option instead of waiting on the line

- Via live chat on Fido.ca

- By writing us a private message on our social networks (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram).

Hope to talk to you soon. 

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @kazi125,

We aim to provide with the best customer service possible whenever you reach out to us and this is really not the experience we want you to have! 

We'd love to take a closer look into this with you, I'll send you a PM soon.

Keep an eye on your inbox!