Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud

Lavikta
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I just became a victim of Fraud. 
Someone has ordered iPhone 15 Pro Max on my name. When I received it scammer called and represented him as a Rogers. He apologized for the  "mistake" and asked to send the phone back. He sent me a UPS sticker and I've sent the parcel. 
Now this smartphone is hanging on me.
How could it happened? How could Fido accept so expensive orders without authorization?

I've reported to the Police and I hope Fido will sort out what happened and take action. I don't want to pay $2000 for Fido's unsecured operations. 

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Lavikta,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you've been a victim of fraud. It is good you reported your situation to the police. Had you also contacted Fido's Fraud department? You should note these forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We would not have access to customers' accounts nor any details of your situation. If you wish to discuss the matter you would need to contact customer service. They would likely refer you to their Fraud department. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers