cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change plan on fido.ca

WickyLeBlond
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

This may sound a little ridiculous, but I can't seem to find where to go to change my monthly plan or my add-ons in my account on fido.ca. I've been told a few times since I've worked here that we're supposed to be able. I'd like to be able to do the changes myself instead of having to call CS, since we can't do the changes in store.

2 REPLIES 2

FidoJudhy
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hello WickyLeBlond,

It is unfortunately not possible to change your monthly plan or add-ons on Fido.ca. You may add some options with your FidoDollars, but that would be about it.

You may however add some options via our automated system by calling *28 or you may also add some travel packages via My Account on the mobile.

To change your plan, add or remove options, you would have to contact customer service. You may reach us via live chat through My Account, via e-mail through the Contact us page or by phone at 1-888-481-FIDO(3436) or 611 from a Fido phone.

I hope this helps!

Hey @Community

I was browsing the Community and found this thread.

Thought it would be great to put an update to make it easier for everybody to find the information.

We have a blog here that explains exactly how to change your plan through your Fido app or Fido.ca.

Hope this can be helpful to all of you Smiley