cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I file an official complaint?

aileenfishfish
I'm a participant level 2

I have some problems with my billing cycle and the extra 5 hours of data sessions.

Tried to talked to 3 live chat agents, everyone is telling my different information. The first two agents advised me to go to the Fido store and show the staff my proof. I did go to store and the staff helped me to create a Case ID then asked me to do live chat or call customer service again. When I talked to the last live chat agent today, she told me nothing else she could do to help. So what is the whole point of asking me to go to the store and wasting me over an hour?!

Also, I requested the chat transcripts to send to my email, but none of them were received (not even in the Junk mailbox). Did I trigger something that the chat transcripts would not sent to me since it's a possible complaint?

7 REPLIES 7

deepak02002

My name is Deepak Kumar and I am a Fido Customer (Account # *******35) (FIDO) from last 9 months. I am facing issue with my offered services as calls going to voice mail, call drop and call ended when dialed. I am complaining the company since June 2022 but they are just changing settings on my phone instead of solving my problem.

I am missing my interview calls and family calls. I did everything that they told me to do. I changed SIM card, changed my mobile phone and pretty much everything that they told me. Now they are saying that their Network is perfect and suggesting me to change to third mobile phone.

I always paid my bills on time and my payments never get late. Please help me to resolve the issue.

Hey @deepak02002,

I'm sorry to learn about your experience, this is definitely not what we aim to offer. 

To get this resolved, you will need to get in touch with our customer care team here

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi @aileenfishfish .

Sorry for the situation Sad . Normally chat transcripts could take some mins to be sent in your mailbox, me it's take like 30 mins. If your talked to 3 differents Fido employees about your situation, the best way to resolve it, i think it's to talk to a supervisor. Have you asked for a return-call from a supervisor to explain your situation before filling a complaint?

Have a nice one Smiley

Waiting for your follow-up

aileenfishfish

Hi @khouya ,

The first 2 live chat were happened on Monday, so I've been waiting for the chat transcripts for more than 4 days.

I do not know there's an option for asking a return-call from a supervisor. I asked the last live chat agent how can I file a complaint, she's the one who asked me to post on the forum.

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi @aileenfishfish .

Okay so in your case, wait for a reply from @FidoSolutions on the forum. I think there will be a solution available, if not try to talk to a supervisor before filling a complaint. It's always a bad idea to fill a complaint to receive help. I think @FidoSolutions @FidoStephen or @FidoSaad  can help your case. The chat transcripts normally is supposed to be received in your mailbox if you say your waiting for it more than 4 days. I think you will get a great solution Smiley Sorry for not being so helpful, i try my best Smiley

Have a nice one Smiley

aileenfishfish

Thanks for your reply @khouya !

Have a nice long weekend!

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

@aileenfishfish  thanks Smiley

dntfg_fidocol.png