Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido’s debit collection NCRI

David2Jackob
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello everyone 

I would like to start by saying that I do have 2 lines with Fido at the moment, and I'm very happy with those 2 lines.

I recently applied for mortgage to buy a property, so as usual I get a credit check report, and I was shocked to find that I have a $226 debit on my Fido account that was sent to the collection agency NCRI inc, I called Fido and they explained that I had a late payment after closing an account and it was their fault for not contacting me about it, so they sent it to the collection agency ( NCRI inc ).

being desperate to wipe this fake debit collection I tried to reach NCRI inc everyday for the last 3 months, with absolutely no answer, no one has picked up the phone, and no one answered my emails, my fake debit that I have with them is $226 which I'm willing to pay double that amount as long as they answer me when I call or email them, this has been very very very very very frustrating, can't purchase a house or own anything because of a $40 bill that Fido didn't notify me about.

1 REPLY 1

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @David2Jackob!

This can definitely be looked into and we'd love to help out Smiley

Do you remember if the amount was paid in the past, either with us or with the collection agency? Also, do you know the account number in question?

To look into things, or if it was paid and not cleared, we do suggest you reach out directly with our credit operations team. You can reach them at 1-888-288-2106 or via Live Chat on fido.ca.

Hope that helps!