Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointed WITH FIDO CUSTOMER SERVICES

arpit48
I'm a participant level 2

Hello, 

I am writing this to report that on December 22nd, 2020 I received a call from Fido win back team where as, I was offered a plan along with a tablet. 
I received the tablet already and still waiting for my phone to arrive. 

I spoke with Fido customer service to know the reason why I haven't received my phone and its contract. Later, the agent reported I was suppose to make a down payment when I accepted the offer from @winbackteam. However, I was NEVER TOLD TO PAY UPFRONT OVER THE PHONE.

I request the customer service agent to collect the payment but, Fido customer service reported they can't accept the payment as the offer was made by WIN BACK TEAM and only they can collect the payment. Thus, my order can't be processed. 

I requested them to escalate my call to win back so that the matter could be sorted. Again, heard win back can't be reached directly. I contacted Fido customer service almost 8 - 10 times and spoke with FIDO SUPERVISOR 3 times already and always hear they have emailed the win back team already and someone will touch base within 24-48 hours for sure. As of now, I haven't received even a single phone call. 

Here is my question for Fido... 

**While selling a product or offering a service, department contacts customer several times. Now, I am waiting for a call back from win back team from last 1 month and 7 days... WHY FIDO CAN'T REACH ME OUT? NOT EVEN A SINGLE ATTEMPT... WHY? 

Looking forward for hearing back. 

Thank you 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoPhilippe

Hey @arpit48! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your experience. That's certainly not the level of service we expect to provide you with!

Have you been contacted since your post? If not, you can request a PM from the community and we'll be happy to help you with that.

arpit48

Hello Philippe, 

I contacted customer service more than 12 times and spoke with supervisors/managers flat least thrice or 4 times. Win back team has not contacted me as of now. I 'm very much disappointed with Fido's customer service. Never expected this thing from such a big company. 

Looking forward for hearing back. 

Thank you 

Hello @arpit48

Let's take a look at your account to see what was discussed so far.

I'm sending you a PM to get this looked into. Talk to you soon.