cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido plan

wedtosun
I'm a participant level 2

I am looking for better fido plan. I have customer of fido for very longtime but it is getting too expensive to maintain the bill. I am looking to get plan for my mom and after looking around it looks like my phone plan is too much for it. And the only thing they offer as a better deal is getting more and more expensive. So I should look for something better for myself too. 

I don't need 20gb for 80 bucks. I wold like it to be around with $50 good data. 

Since I am going to be paying for 3 different plan. I would like everything to be in the 50 range. 

I see that ppl have my plan in cheaper price within fido how do they get this. I have been customer for more that 10years and I haven't received any nice offer from fido. So I am starting to get irritated with fido now.

5 REPLIES 5

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @wedtosun

You can find definitely make a price plan change. Changes to your account can be done online on Fido.ca as well so you can browse our available offers. In terms of nice or exclusif offers, the $80 plan with 20 GB would be one of those Smiley

It is important to note that offers will vary. For example, if you're on an agreement you won't be offered a BYOP plan. Though if your agreement is over, you can switch to a BYOP plan and lower your monthly fees.

However, to better assist you, I'll ask a few questions:

1. Where you looking to add a new line for your mother to have 4 line sin total, or just a plan change?
  2. Are any of your lines on an ongoing agreement?

Let us know!

wedtosun

It didn't post my earlier reply, so here I go again. The $80 - 20GB is too expensive, when you don't even need the 20GB. So this seems really **bleep**ty offer for a customer who has been with fido for so long. I see that the general plan of $50 - 55 with 9GB - 11GB seems to be far better offer. But when I try to change the plan it doesn't even have those in there. So I don't think fido values its existing customer at all, they just try to trick the customer into thinking they are getting better deal. So I don't think this makes me want to stay with Fido or bring my mom into fido. 

Hello @wedtosun

Like we asked earlier on this thread, it would be important to know if you have any agreement on any of your lines.

Since we used to offer subsidies on devices, this can affect the price of your plan.

Our team is always happy to go over your options with you. You can find all the ways to contact us here.

If it's best for you, we can send you a PM here on the Community.

Let us know.

wedtosun

Yes send me a PM

Sure thing @wedtosun

We just sent you a PM so we can take a closer look into this together! Smiley