cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Service Complaint

christina15
I'm a participant level 1

I'm not one to typically report a disservice publicly, but I have no other option, as I've exhausted all other routes. After being placed on hold for 45 minutes, I was then disconnected BY FIDO for "reasons unknown" as the automated operator put it. I then tried to reach out via online chat, and was STILL placed in queue. I tried reaching out through Facebook messenger, but was redirected to an online support form where I would have to wait for the next available representative. This is crazy to me, as not only have I been a valued customer for over 17 years with the same phone plan, but I expected at least some HUMAN decency to answer one of my several asks for help. 

3 REPLIES 3

tata1234

I've had the same issue since last week. I need to transfer my internet service over to my tenant and haven't been able to get through to anyone. Been hung up on several times. How can i get through to someone? I've called and waited for hours with no success.. also can't get through to anyone on chat. 

Hey @tata1234

We're sorry to learn about the all the back and forth you've dealt with, it's not how we want you experience to be with us. We do offer other ways to contact support channels too like Facebook, twitter, live chat etc. Did you try those?

If you still need help, let us know and we'll send you a message here. 😊 

FidoPhilippe

Hey @christina15! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

I totally understand your frustration of not being able to reach anyone in a timely manner. I do apologize profusely for that and thank you very much for your patience!

Have you been able to receive any help yet? If not, you can request a PM from the community, and we'll be happy to help you here.