cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing my plan after 2 years

aliza
I'm a participant level 3

Hi - I am on a 2 year Fido Pulse 5G $55 plan and just finished paying off my Galaxy A8 phone last week. How can I change to a lower plan as I only use 2G of data monthly? My bill cycle starts on the 8th of each month. Is there still a bring your own phone plan? I have a Rogers work Iphone XR so my Fido phone is minimally used especially as I'm working from home now. Thanks for any info you can provide.

5 REPLIES 5

ing
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

do i need to change with fido agent?

Hello @ing,

You can change your plan by heading onto your online profile. Once you selected the correct phone number, you will have the option to change your plan or phone.

Let me know if this helps. 

NaliniR
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi @aliza,

Just login to your account select the number you want to change the plan for on the next page click on change plan and you should get all the plan options available to you. Simply select the available plan that suite your needs and follow the steps to complete the change.

aliza

Thanks, Nalini. Can a change be done immediately i.e. no need to wait for the next billing cycle?

NaliniR
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi @aliza,

Absolutely, you can change your plan at anytime.

What will happen is your invoice will be pro-rated, you will pay for the days you had your old plan, and then from the day you got your new plan until your billing cycle resets.