cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido MACC charge on mastercard

dkhilderman
I'm a participant level 1

I have an additional charge on my credit card for the same amount as my monthly mobile plan, with the description Fido MACC.  What could this be for???  It does not show on  my account online.  I was in Mexico 2 weeks before the date of this- could this be for roaming?? If it is why does it not show my account number on the statement and why does not show on my online account?

9 REPLIES 9

as_14
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I am facing a similar problem. My credit card has been charged by Fido Macc even though I am not in the country and currently not using my number. What do I do? 

Hello As_14,

I replied to your other post here.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Davalloo

I have the same problem.

@Davalloo

Hello and welcome to the Community Smiley

Did you set up the automatic payments through  your Fido Macc?

ladushky

The same thing happened to me! the charge is in pending mode now, but I will keep an eye as it should not charge me the amount it claims!

Hello @ladushky,

Welcome to the community!

Were you charged the correct amount?

Let us know.

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @dkhilderman

When did this charge appear on your card? From the information you gave us, it looks like it would be a preauthorization on your card for automated payments. It should remain in the pending transactions for a few days and then disappear. Let us know if that's what happens! 

mhfaridi

Hello,
I had a similar experience and it was just posted after 3 days and it is never gone. The Merchant Info is the same as the previous payments so I don't believe it to be Fraud.

The only change that I made recently is that I changed my pre-authorization info from Master Card to Bank Account. and this charge happened on my Master Card

Hey @mhfaridi

Welcome to the community,

If ever you have an odd charge on your account please contact us here and we can see what's going on!