Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Charged more than the agent ensured

farjna
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi, 

I am very distafied with todays incident what happened with me. I ordered a new Iphone 15 Pro Max 256 GB Natural Titanium. Order was done thorough live chat agent. That time agent ensured if I pay $359 as down payment I will get the deal for $59 Phone plan for 24 months with my exhisting Mobile plan.

Please note that my existing mobile plan was $40 for 40GB. The agent also confimred this in live chat. I also ahave the proof of that chat in my email. 

But after confirmation I got email that my monthly mobile bill plan is changed from 40GB of $40 to 40GB of $60. I am totally shocked about the issue. Even afte rthe confirmation from agent how this can happen. 

Afte that I tried to get help from another fido agent but after 2 hours of long chat they could not give me any solution. I am very dissapointed with htis kind of service.

Please have look on this issue. My email address is farjana.rahman.sharna95@gmail.com

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Farjna,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear of your situation. Firstly, Fido does not offer customer services via email. You should also note this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We would not have access to customer accounts. If you wish to further discuss your situation, you would need to re-contact customer service. They can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers