Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Bill above 1100$

Hd7
I'm a participant level 3

Hi 

Recently I got an email staring free unlimited long distance calls and my app showed unlimited LD calls in front of the 1000 mins free section.

I went over and my bill was 1234.64$this is really sad my plan is only for 45 dollars amonth and during such times I have paid such a big amount and now I do not understand .what should I do. I have paid the bill though but I am literally depressed over it my monthly expenditurea have gone wave off .... 

I talked to the supervisor and she offered me just 3gb extra data for 3 months ... understating my loss of 1000 bucks .

If at all the LD was not unlimited it should not have shown unlimited in front of my 1000 International unlimited . 

I am so done ... they want me to show the screenshot which I never took thinking it not to be such a matter of suspicion.

Help how can I undo my payment and pay it in parts . It was invoice method of payment please

3 REPLIES 3

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Hd7,

Sorry to hear you've received that awful surprise on your bill. I believe the email would have been in regards to waiving Canadian long-distance fees in response to Covid-19. It's unfortunate that you misunderstood the email and the information provide by the app.

If you're unable to make full payment on your bill, you'll likely have to arrange a payment schedule. To make an arrangement, you'll need to contact the credit operations team.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Hd7

hey, I have paid the bill. But I want this transaction to stop since it has disrupted my month's expenses. How do I reverse the transaction

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Hd7

If a payment was completed for an amount that was due on the account, it isn't possible for us to reverse or refund it. You can verify with your financial institution in case they can offer you any additional support for this.