Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Account got cancelled

komalthakur
I'm a participant level 3

Hello, 

I am a new FIDO customer. Just got email that my account is cancelled and I dont understand why? Also got a random email that says my request for PIN change has been noted but I never asked for PIN change. 

I read a few people have already experienced this. What can I do to protect my account? And please help in restoring my account. 

Thanks

Komal

7 REPLIES 7

Anwesha05
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hey Komal, how long before you got this rectified. I have the same issue. Account got cancelled and fraud team isnt available

Hey @Anwesha05,

We've answered your message in the other convo. We'll be happy to continue with you there! 😀

komalthakur

Yes PM will good @FidoVan because it gives me access to you guys. I still havent received any update from the Fraud department. 

Hi @komalthakur

PM coming your way!

komalthakur

This is my second post. My account got cancelled last night and I am without a phone, newly arrived here. I need someone from Fido to respond quickly. The customer service agent said these hacks are common these days??? And that I need to talk to the fraud department who is on leave Monday to wednesday. This is terrible.

I have spent the entire afternoon on this already with absolultely no response, no complaint taken, no case created. 

komalthakur

I just spoke to your call centre agent who confirmed this has been happening quite a lot. 

Got transferred to the fraud department. Waited for a minute and heard the voice mail recording that the Fraud department person is not available in office on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday?

Do you not have more agents in the fraud department?

HI there @komalthakur and welcome to the Community!

There are a few ways scammers will try to get your personal information and those can be through emails, SMS and calls for instance. To better recognize those scams, you can visit this link for some basic tips.

That said, if you were instructed to call our Fraud Department, that means were already working on your situation. Should you need to have an update, you can always reach us out through our main servicing channels here or we can send you a PM here.

Let us know!