cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIDO fraud alert

kakeroos
I'm a participant level 2

After phoning FIDO more and requesting more then once to remove the FIDO MACC in the past six months, it is still active. The room on my credit card for another bill has been used by the unauthorized transaction. When the pending transaction is finalized, I am having the charge reversed and seeking FIDO to be charged with fraud. I have also myself removed the permission through my account more then once. I don't care what FIDO's excuses are. The only one i would entertain is the Belleville Ontario CSR office is as thise people are ..anti-social and FIDO needs to relocate somewhere else. None of that will change the messing up my finances so nothing will change me putting forth a fraud despute against FIDO with Capital One. 

2 REPLIES 2

FidoRachel
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @kakeroos,

We'll have to take a look at the account to have a better understanding of the situation. For account specific inquiries, we normally invite you to contact customer service for assistance, but I'll go ahead and send you a private message here on the community so we can get started right away. 

Talk soon! 

kakeroos

Geez wizz. Really? Gosh I'm stupid huh...

I posted here to inform others. Not for your non answer.

Thanks.