Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIDO XTRA 100$ Adidas voucher contest winner, unable to redeem it

Moody
I'm a participant level 3

Hi,

To keep it simple, I saw on the Fido app in the Fido XTRA section that I won the 100$ Adidas voucher and I wasn't able to redeem it through the prize portal.

Now seeing that my name is on the FIDO XTRA CONTEST WINNERS post counts as proof that I won the voucher and if you need to verify that it's really me, it will be a pleasure to answer identification verification questions to claim it.

Hope you can help me with my issue.

Thank you very much and have a nice day !

9 REPLIES 9

FidoDaniela
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Moody

First of all, congrats on winning the contest!

I have a a few questions for you. 

Did you get any emails regarding this?

Have you tried erasing the app and installing again?

Let us know!

Moody

Hi Daniela,

The only email that I received was for the announcement of the contest on Fido XTRA, didn't receive anything else when I won the voucher.

I just tried to remove the app and installed it again, I don't know if this will do anything.

Thank you for your help !

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Moody,

A few things we'd like to confirm with you:

1. Do you have the latest Fido mobile app version installed on your device?
  2. What device brand and model are you currently using?

Usually you would be able to view your Fido Xtra's activity under the history tab. Are you able to see any prize that is waiting to be redeemed?

Moody

Hi Saad

The version of the Fido app that I have on my Google Pixel 3 is 4.8.0.104 which was updated on June 24th 2020.

I don't see any activity under the history tab in the Fido Xtra section of the app.

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Thanks again,

The expected experience should be. After completing the prize portal and going back to Fido XTRA, tap on the contest win tile again and the offer would be reloaded so that it would be updated with your prize code and link to the adidas website.

As the contest was valid from March 26 2020 - April 1 2020, when did the you last contact us for assistance with claiming his prize?

Also, when did you first attempt to redeem your prize?

Moody

I was able to access the prize portal, but the problem was when I went back to the tile of the contest. When I tapped on the contest it didn't reload to show me the code, it got stuck in a kind of loop sending me back to the prize portal every time.

I didn't contact Fido for assistance because I wasn't sure if I really won the prize or if it was a bug all along that didn't let me go further with redeeming the prize.

If I remember correctly, I tried to redeem it on the March 31.

Thank you for helping me

Hello @Moody and thank you for flagging this.

You should be able to access the portal on your end without a problem.

Did you have a chance to try to access the portal from a different browser to see if you get the same result?

Moody

Hi Kenny,

I don't have the link to access the portal on my end. Is there a way to access it ?

Does it only work on a phone, or a browser on my computer works too ?

Thank you.

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for letting us know @Moody

I'll actually send you a PM so we can take a closer look at your account as well. 

Talk to you soon.