cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Express store pick up cancelled with no notice.

deltarin
I'm a Participant Level 2

Just had a very dissapointing interaction with live chat and in store today, I ordered a Google Pixel 6 Pro for express in store pick up last week and received the order confirmation, but never received the ready for pick up email.  After waiting patiently I received an email saying my order was cancelled since the pick up window had expired.  I was surprised since I had not gotten any notice that I could pick it up.  When I went on to live chat to see what had happened they said they couldn't tell me why I didn't get the notice, but offered to mail me a device instead.  I agreed at first but then they told me I had to pay $379 down instead of $0, since the price had changed from my original order.  I declined to pay the new price and they told me they would have to raise my issue with back office.  This all took almost 2 hours with no resolution and was told to contact customer service after 2 business days.  Just to see if my device was actually at the store I ordered it from, I gave them a call and the Rep confirmed it was still there and they would honor my order still.  So I raced to the store and upon arriving and explaining how I never received a ready for pick up email He told me they had had issues with that last week, he then took my information and attempted to process my order,  then he said there was some kind of error and would have to call for assistance from customer service.  After some time on the phone he said because the price had changed there was no way for them to give me the same price as last week.  This entire situation was nobody's fault if it was indeed a system error, but I should not be denied the deal that was agreed upon because of it, the only reason I chose express in store pick up was the big button that claimed some pickups could happen as soon as same day.  Now I have no phone, have waited almost a whole week and might not even be able to get the same deal as advertised last week.

2 REPLIES 2

FidoAnthony

Hey @deltarin,

We can definitely look over the situation with you. To get started, you can reach out to us on these channels and we'll take it from there! :grinning_face:

deltarin

Looks like back office declined to honor the original offer and I was offered nothing except the current new price.