cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expensive bill question

Venushetty
I'm a participant level 3

I had signed a contract with on March 24 with a certain plan, and then after around 10 days the plan was changed by app , I don't know how that happened or trouble shooting, without a call confirmation, and now I am getting a bill of more than $500, also why no alert was given or a tap levied on the limit. The bill is very much expensive...and how to get a solution as also the next coming bill will be of same amount...

6 REPLIES 6

Hello @Venushetty , sorry to hear you had unexpected charges on your phone bill, how unsettling that can be. You may want to contact Fido customer support as soon as possible so that you can get this resolved. Here is a link to contact Fido's billing and invoices support. All the best

Venushetty

I will really appreciate the customer service fido team, for solving my international roaming problem, and charges ....,,👍🙏

ADuffy
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

How did they resolve? Charges are so high. In 2022 it seems unreasonable to charge these prices. 

Hello ADuffy,

Sorry to hear you might have incurred unexpected charges. To clarify, were your additional charges due to roaming? I'm not sure whether the OP was referring to roaming charges or International long-distance charges. Some of their other posts seem to suggest they were LD charges.

Fido Roam charges will only incur if your phone uses services -- make or receive a call, send a text message or use data abroad. Unfortunately, if your device used services (even if you did not intend onusing them), they would be valid charges.

I understand this is a difficult time and your situation makes receiving such a bill even more distressing. If you're unable to make full payment on the bill, you might consider trying to arrange a payment schedule. To make an arrangement, you'll need to contact the credit operations department. It should also be mentioned that any arrangement would be at the discretion of the credit operations team.

If you would like to discuss your situation, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Thank you Smiley 

We aim to please Smiley 

Good morning @Venushetty happy to hear that you were able to resolve this issue.