Emergency calls only

Emergency calls only

Emergency calls only

SOLVED
I'm a Participant Level 2

Emergency calls only

Bonjour,

I have a LG phone & since this morning (Tuesday, 17 nov.), I cannot call any number, either from a number on paper or that is already in my phone.

Why?

What do I need to do?

Help this is the only phone I have, since I got rid of my home phone last year!

Thanx

Johanne G.

Accepted Solution

Re: Emergency calls only

Solved by Moderator

Hello @Compassion,

Welcome to the community! 

What have you tried up until now to resolve your issue?

It could be as simple as a quick phone reboot (turning the phone off and back on).

Let us know. 

View solution in context
5 REPLIES 5

Bonjour, Thanx.... it worked... I either had not closed it properly when I needed to power up the batteries or maybe when I opened it in the morning, I did not press the button all the way in to ensure that it was fully opened.  Now I know what to do & how to fix it... hopefully I will remember, if not, I appreciate the Community!

Hey @Compassion! Philippe here.

Thanks for sharing! We're thrilled we could help. Smiley

Hello @Compassion,

Welcome to the community! 

What have you tried up until now to resolve your issue?

It could be as simple as a quick phone reboot (turning the phone off and back on).

Let us know. 

My Son's phone Samsung Galaxy A71 bought from Fido in Jun 2020, showing "emergency calls only" since 2 weeks.  On restart it is good for sometime and then again startes showing "emargency calls only".  He had the same issue with his earlier phone.  thinking it might be a phone problem, we bought a new phone from Fido Jun2020.  Even that is showing same problem since 2 weeks.

Hello @srinif1do,

We answered your other post.