cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXPRESS STORE PICK UP

yb9
I'm a participant level 2

Why do we have the Express Store Pick Up option when you have to wait for more than 5 business days, and still no email confirmation for your phone being ready.

8 REPLIES 8

ZeePee
I'm a contributor level 2

Can't agree more! They don't care for the customer service or keeping their commetments!

I am waiting for my phone for more then a month now which was expected to be delivered after a week of placing the order!!! But even the FIDO's PRESIDENT OFFICE also basically politely told me to do whatever you want but we don't care! LOL!!!

yb9

No Ownership 

just bad customer service

FidoNajat

Hey @yb9! Feel free to contact us through one of our channels and we'll be happy to take a closer look at your order. 

yb9

I never received order confirmation  for pickup but I received an order cancellation instead.  What a bad service. I should be compensated.

Lijean

same thing happened to me

Hey there! We've replied to your other post here. Smiley 

ZeePee

Haha! they won't ever! i wasted more then a month in hopes that they care for their customers! turned out no one... even from their President's office! I wish someone actually care for reputation more then money!

Hey @yb9, Alex here. 

Sorry to hear that your order was cancelled, the best thing to do is to contact our customer service, they'll be able to tell you exactly what happened and how to get this situation resolved. 

You can contact our customer service through any of the channels here