cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive a confirmation email!

DangKhoiNguyen
I'm a participant level 2

I completed my phone order on 22 Dec 2021 but till now (25 Dec 2021) I still have not received any confirmation email or anything like that. Is there a way for me to know that my order is being processed? Or can Fido send me a confirmation email?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @DangKhoiNguyen , you should hear something from Fido after the holiday weekend. Having placed your order on the 22nd,  along with many others, means order processing and inventory checks. With the holiday weekend, I believe Fido observes the statutory holidays, you may hear back after Tuesday. 

You can do a cursory check by going into the app and initiate an order for a device (without completing it) and the system will tell you that you already have an order in progress.  Hope you have a lovely new year, be safe

DangKhoiNguyen

Hi there, thanks for your reply. Currently I only have 3 lines on my account, but I can't add lines anymore because I have exceeded the limit of lines for 1 account. But as far as I know, each account can add up to 7 lines. so we can only wait. But anyway you let me know that my order is being processed. Happy holidays!

Hello DangKhoiNguyen,

Happy Holidays and Welcome to the Community!

To clarify, the number of lines available on an account depends on a number of factors (see here). As mentioned in that post, you would need to contact customer service in order for them to perform the evaluation which would determine the number of lines available on your account. . In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps ☃️

Cheers