cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Card Cancellation

Vickie1
I'm a participant level 3

I will like to cancel my data card if my 2-year contract has ended. How can I confirm that? I checked my account and it said my activation date is on Nov 24, 2017 but I remember I activated my phone and data cards on a different date. Also, my billing period just started, if I cancel at this point, will it charge me for the full month or will it return the charge of the remaining days after the cancellation date?

6 REPLIES 6

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Vickie1,

You will need to contact customer service in order to have the data only line canceled. you can reach out to them through any of the available methods listed here.

Vickie1

I checked my online account and in the app but I can't find a cancellation button. I tried to change the plan but there isn't an option to cancel it. Do I have to call in and pay the $10 cusomter service fee to cancel my data line?

Hello @Vickie1,

Only a Fido representative can cancel a service, the $10 service fee does not apply to cancellation.

Vickie1

Thank you. In this case, I will give them a call. 

The data only plans do not work like a post-paid cell line the charges are not pro-rated. Once you are billed for a new cycle and you want to cancel in the middle of a cycle then you will not get any refund. 

Vickie1

Thank you very much. I will go through the right channel by the end of my current cycle in this case.