cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card cancelled

vanshika1906
I'm a participant level 1

Hi, I am 18 years old and I bought sim under someone else name and she cancelled my sim after I paid the bill to her. Can someone please tell me how can I resume my sim. And is there any way that I can get a sim on my name.

3 REPLIES 3

RAJ111

Hello 
Dear sir /Madam 
i already pay my bill and please cancel my sim card and stop my billing 
Hardly Request to you please 
i didn't use sim card but automatically bill will come so please stop bcz i come back my home county 
MY account name : RAKIB HOSSAIN RAJ 
ACCOUNT NUMBER :
SIM CARD NUMBER : 4376653358

tahnk,s 
in Advance 

Hello RAJ111,

Welcome to the community!

I understand you wish to cancel your services. However, you should note these forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. If you would like cancel your services, you would need to contact customer service. I also understand you may have left Canada. They also have a contact number you can call from abroad. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Hello @vanshika1906 , sorry to hear someone canceled your Sim card. You may be able to request your previous number when you apply for your own account with Fido. You can open an account online at Fido.ca or go to a store to do so. Keep in mind if you go to a store, there is a $60 administration fee, if you apply online,  the fee is waived. Best of luck