cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service supervisor

ouss1
I'm a participant level 1

I spent considerable time over the phone talking with a service customer without getting a clear answer to my questions. I asked him to refer me to his supervisor but my request was declined. I am charged of 525 dollars for data overcharge and could not get a proper explanation from Fido coustomer service employee. Could any one let me know how to connect with a supervisor?

5 REPLIES 5

LM3914
I'm a participant level 2

These requests for supervisors are thwarted by CSR's constantly because they don't want to get in trouble. They pretend to be forwarding your call when really you're just left on hold. 

midgebit

Bingo 

FidoAnthonyZ

Hello @ouss1,

Welcome to the community! 

I'm sorry to hear you didn't receive the support you required. You always have the options of speaking with a supervisor when you contact us over these methods. 

As for your data charge, did you have a chance to view your detailed bill to see how much data you've used? What seems to be going on exactly? 

Feel free to ask questions to the community or search our posts to see if one could help answer your question. 

keobod

This is not a helpful answer. I need to speak to a supervisor about a payment made that did not go into my account.

Hello Keobod,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you did not find FidoAnthonyZ's post helpful. However, you should also note this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We would not have access to customer accounts. If you wish to speak to a supervisor, you would need to contact customer service as suggested above. They can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers