cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy of transcript from live chat

JuvieLingad
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I put my email at the end of our live chat so that i can have a copy of my conversation with the agent.But until now,5 hours later,they haven't sent the transcript in my email.Any other way in which I can get a copy of the transcript?

11 REPLIES 11

Miz_Kitchie
I'm a participant level 2

I'm still waiting for my transcripts since June 17 last week June 17 2022

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi Miz_kitchie

Finnaly Smiley

Do u got your transcripts?

Have a nice day Smiley

Its been a pleasure to assist you today Smiley

Miz_Kitchie

no I haven't received it!!!

Hello @Miz_Kitchie

To have more informaiton about your transcript, it will be important to reach our customer service. You can find all the ways to reach us here.

Miz_Kitchie

I called they said that was the only way. Right now they are unable to retrieve it . I want it !!!!

Hey there,

You can get a copy of your chat transcript after each session. That said, if you're unable to do so for any reason, you can reach out to us on these channels and request a copy of it as well Smiley

As this is a request to access personal information on your account, our agents will be able to help you request your chat logs.

Chat logs records are available for 13 months. Some fees may apply as well.

Hope this helps!

EDIT: Please note that only the account holder can request those details. To asisst you, our agents needs to follow the "Access to Personal Information Policy".

Johnyu2

Hi

I have contacted agent to request my chat transcript of May 2nd. But the agent said there's no way to get it. Could you please advise who should I contact?

Humbertoleong33

Can you help me with my situation? I need a copy of the transcript but the live phone channel said they cannot get it, the live chat said they dont have it. noone seems to know anything! please help

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi @Humbertoleong33

I think you could ask an supervisor for your chat transcripts, normally the chat transcripts stay in a system for proof and protection.

Have a nice day Smiley

Hello again,

I replied to your other post here. As noted by FidoSaad, you would need to contact customer service to request it.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

FidoLony

Hey @JuvieLingad,

Welcome to the community!

I'm sorry that you haven't gotten your chat transcript following the convo.

There are usually some delays before you get them by email.

Did you since then receive it?