cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact office of the president

Melb12
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

How do I get in contact with the office of president? I have been receiving the worst customer support over the past week.nice had to reach out to Fido 5 times now in the past week to resolve my issue. Hours of my time have used up to try and solve this and the last time I was on the phone with customer support they talked very rude to me and hung up!  I would really like to talk to someone for a resolution to my problem. 

26 REPLIES 26

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @254paul

We would love to help out, can you let the Community know a little more as to what's going on and we can provide some guidance and/or solutions?

In terms of speaking with the Office of the President keep in mind you do need to follow the escalation process set out and first speak with customer service in order to get things resolved. If you remain unsatisfied you can then speak to a manager at customer care and they'll guide you in the right direction Smiley 

Redroom
I'm a participant level 1

I have had very terrible service from Fido.I have been a customer for 12years and on the verge of porting my number to another carrier.The office of the president is my last attempt to fix this.Simply disappointing service

Hey @Redroom!

Thank you for being us for so long. You can reach out to us on these channels, or share a concern with us here on live chat.

mahmoodA

how do i contact the president's office to complain? 

Hello @mahmoodA,

Welcome to the community! 

What seems to be going on? 

NaliniR
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi @Melb12,

Welcome to the Fido community!

I'm sure that's not the experience Fido would want you to have, in order to speak to someone from the Office of the President you will need to request to speak to someone there through customer support and they can escalate the call and someone from the Office of the President will contact you.

You can get more info here in regard to the steps to take to help you resolve your problem.