cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint about fido service

ALARAJ
I'm a participant level 2

Almost one month abroad for family issues and my fido number still not working I reached the support team and file a complaint on May 3rd nothing till today, I tried to call which cost me alot of money since I'm not able to use the wifi calling... this is causing serious damages to me and I want to go further than complain and go court or if I can complain about fido to a 3rd party, please advise 

@complaints @unprofessional 

3 REPLIES 3

ALARAJ

Currently located in UAE, I'm not able to conect my device to the local network because of the technical issues from fido based on the representation I chat with her previously and my phone should have signal so I can receive calls and texts, I already stop data before I travelled also Wifi calling keep disconnecting and not working probably. I just need signal in my phone and to pay per use... last month should be refund in full since no services provided to me.

Complaint reference I164903367

@FidoSaad 

Hello @ALARAJ

Thank you for sharing all that information.

In order for us to verify your account with you, it will be important to get in contact with our customer service.

You can find all the ways to reach us here.

If it's best for you, we can send you a PM here on the Community.

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @ALARAJ

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble using your services. From my understanding, you're currently still overseas and looking to use your Fido line while roaming, is that correct?

We'd be happy to take a closer look at the situation as well. To get started, can you please confirm a few details with us:

1. Where are you currently located?
  2. Are you able to connect to a local mobile network?
  3. Which service are trying to use? (calls, texts, data)

Let us know!