cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Placing 2 bills on 1 line

Cypher8
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi...ive been with fido for about 3 yrs and its the absolute worst...sadly i stay but the worst customer service, worst fraud handling, now they gave me a new plan i took it can you believe this company was charging me for 2 plans on 1 phone ?????they charged one plan i paid to 0 then Bam another bill at 400...how can this happen ...and what are they going to do. #fidoisfraud.

Soooooo tired of fidos incompetence..

They should be called fraudo...this is absolutely unacceptable also unprofessional.  A billion dollar corporation stealin money.

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Cypher8,

Welcome to the community!

It's not really possible to charge two plans on one phone number at the same time. However, if you changed plans in the middle of your billing cycle, you will be charged prorated fees for your old plan as well as your new plan (see here). If your payment was received after your new bill was processed, your payment might not be reflected on that bill. You might verify the actual amount owing on My Account.

If you would like to discuss your bill, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers