cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Choose to NOT to receive voicemails

peteve
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

As it has been discussed in the community that there are too many spam robot calls nowadays. And Fido seems unable to provide a satisfying solution. Fine. How about solving the case that robot calls end up in the voicemail? Ironically, even I immediately recognize it is a spam call without picking it up, it still harass my voicemail - I have to go to VM and delete manually one by one, which is extremely annoying. So at least allow your subscribers have the option to reject any voicemail. Other service providers do a good job. I can just record 'this number does not take voicemail plz send text messages'. Then there is an option to hang up after playing this greeting. Problem solved. You don't need to implement any super high-tech. (AI blabla...And I know the cost will eventually be covered by increased rates.) Just offer us the option. Please learn, Fido.

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Peteve,

Welcome to the community!

If you did not wish to use the voicemail service, you can have the feature disabled on your account. If you would like to disable voicemail, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers