Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation

Vijaykumar
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello,my name is Vijay kumar and my cell number XXXXXXXXXX

a

Actually I had a contract with Fido and I lost my cell phone , then I tried to find my phone and I can’t 

unfortunately I don’t know how to claim for a lost phone because I have a insurance 

after this ,

I called the insurance company after 2 months and they told you can’t get your cell phone and I don’t have any service since November 2018 and I don’t have my cell phone with me 

please tell me what I have to do 

on the other side every month Fido is billing me with lots of money and I don’t have any SIM card and cell phoe

please help me as soon as possible 

thanks !

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Vijaykumar

Welcome to the Community Smiley

Just to confirm, have you contacted Brightstar immediately to file a claim after losing your device? There is a time limit to how long you can wait before filing a claim for your incident. You can find more info here.

Have you also had the chance to reach out to us to have your service blocked or restricted as well? For security reasons, we advise you to block your usage temporarily to avoid usage being made on your line without your knowledge. We advise you to get familiarized with the things to know if you lose your phone.

Let us know, and be sure to contact us at one of these channels if you need any help with your account. Alternatively, we can send you a PM here if you prefer.