cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation

Atiye
I'm a participant level 2

Hello I would like to cancell my acount because I moved from canada. What ahould I need to do dor that? 

38 REPLIES 38

GS_T

I have moved out of Canada. Please cancel my fido wireless plan BYOP 1GB talk and text via PM. Thank you. Kind regards,

Hello GS_T,

Welcome to the community!

If you wish to cancel your services via PM, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they'll be able to initiate the cancellation for your account.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

GS_T

Thank you @Cawtau 

Bingo_28
I'm a participant level 1

Hi,

Why I still receiving a bill from Fido and it's been 4 month I cancelled that account and Fido kept sending a bill. Can you help me to fixed this.thank you

Hey @Bingo_28! Welcome to the community. Smiley

If you've cancelled your account, then you should normally receive one final invoice afterwards unless there's a balance remaining on the it.

If it's a positive balance, you'll need to make a payment for that amount and your next invoice will be the final one.

If it's a negative balance, you'll need to contact us here to refund the amount to you.

Can you confirm what your balance is please?

Pargat007

Hey i want to cancel my line as i am not using this from December. Please cancel my line. .

Hello @Pargat007,

Welcome to the community!

You will need to contact customer service in order to have the line cancelled.

You can reach out to customer service through any of the available methods listed here.

Selin

Hello

I have moved from Canada and I would like to cancel my account. Could you please help me out for this isssue?

Thanks in advance 

Selin 

Hello @Selin

Did you try to use one of the 2 options provided in the solution above? Which one do you prefer? Smiley 

Dido90

Hi, I also want to cancel my number from my country outside Canada. Can't I do it through PM anymore? How should I do it then?

Hey @Dido90!

This is normally one of the transactions that can only be completed through the help of customer service, however, as we have you with us, we'll send you a PM to get this taken care of right away. 

Talk to you soon. 

FidoPhilippe

Hey @Atiye! Welcome to the community. Smiley

We're sad to see you go! You can do that by contacting us here. We can also send you a PM if you want to do it through the community.

Let us know.

cooperl549

Can I be cancelled as well?
The Support centre keeps logging me out the moment i click the link.
I cant reach any of the contact methods.

Hey @cooperl549

Have you tried using a different browser? Also, have you tried clearing your cache and cookies?

jdasilva06

Can you please confirm exactly where I can go to cancel my account immediatly???

Atiye

Hello,

I would like to choose PM to do the cancellation. Im currently not using my fido carrier. Because im at uk. 

No problem @Atiye , I'll send you a PM on the Community in a moment Smiley

Antonio123

Hello, I have also moved and have been trying to cancel my contract. Could you please help me? Thank you 

Hey @Antonio123!

Have you reached out to customer service about this? You can find all the ways to get in touch with customer service in the solution above! 

If you prefer, we can alternately send you a PM here. 

Let us know. 

Zoeywuuu
  1. Hello I would like to cancell my acount because I moved from canada. What should I need to do for that?