cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get through to anyone

Aquarius0131
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have been trying to contact Fido to unblock my data roaming on my account, as I am traveling in a few days.. I tried Facebook messenger, and they message back once every like 12 hours and 3 times now I have had to fill out an authentication form 3 times and they keep saying they can't find it. Now nobody is messaging me back. They say that they message back in the order that messages come in but I message back right away, why can't I have a conversation with someone???? I just need to get this sorted and it's been 3 days and I have gotten nowhere! Seriously ready to cancel my account, this is unacceptable!!!

1 REPLY 1

FidoNajat

Hey @Aquarious0131! We're really sorry to read this.  We are currently receiving a much higher volume of requests than usual. Rest assured that our teams are doing everything they can to get back to our customers ASAP.  Also, keep in mind that social media is not a Live Chat service, so there may be some delay in between answers. Your patience is highly appreciated. We do offer a Live Chat service on our website fido.ca. Feel free to contact us through the most convenient channel for you.