Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same Plan with different pricing

Diulasaint
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2

Hi community

Our two years term with Fido comes to an end today, and we've decided to check on a new plan for myself & mom

We've just did an upgrade to the plan & phone with exclusive offered to both mine and mom's line

The weird thing was both of our plan is 25Gb, Talk & Text, my mom's line is $45/month while mine is $40/month

We are both in the same account with the home internet and tab, we kindly request if we could get the other line

to match up the $40/month price mark, we are free to reach by messages and reply.

Thank you so much for your time.

sincerely yours

SImon

PhonePlan01.jpegPhonePlan02.jpeg

1 REPLY 1

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Diulasaint,

While this community forum is moderated by Fido employees it is not customer service it is meant for customers to help each other. No one from Fido will contact you if you request it here you will need to contact them directly.

As for the targeted offers you receive the offers will vary and depends on a lot of things like the user usage etc.

Exclusive offers usually are not available if your line does not have it but you can always contact customer service directly and see if they can do anything.