cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling and Live Chatting with Fido

Graphicat
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

This is not so much a question as it is a complaint, however I couldn't find anywhere else to send a complaint...

I have tried making calls to Fido in the past few days, 1 out of 4 of my calls actually got through. After roughly 15 mins of waiting the music would stop and there would just be silence and then the call would drop after about another 5 mins. This happened to me three times and on two different phones with excellent signal. 

So, I tried using the Live Chat, but when you are inactive on the actual web page for long anough it boots you out and you need to log back in. Upon logging back in I was able to see my chat conversation but not able to type anything into the message box. 

This is all very frustrating, I have never experienced such issues with Fido before, I hope this message is able to reach someone on staff who can pass on the information and get these issues fixed. 

Thanks for your time. 

6 REPLIES 6

JohnG1988
I'm a participant level 2

looking for a live chat agent

Hey @JohnG1988,

You can reach a live agent from here.

Alternatively, you can send us a message through Facebook or twitter!

JohnG1988

looking for a live chat agent

FidoDaniela
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Graphicat, we're sorry that you are experiencing this situation.

Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. 

Just to let you know, we are a lot busier than usual hence to why you might be having a harder time reaching us. 

To offer more flexibility to our customers and make it easier to reach out to us, we also provide other channels. If you still need help, don't hesitate to contact us through these channels.

Amb21
I'm helpful level 1
I'm helpful level 1

Messenger (Facebook) is the best. They're a bit busier lately but you don't have to sit around waiting. Not good if your issue is urgent. My favorite way to contact customer service. Although I'm trying here for the first time 

We're happy to learn that you had a good experience with our social media team. Very_Happy

We also appreciate your participation in the Community forum!
It's important to note that the Community is not a regular servicing channel, as it is meant for all customers to help each other.

However, moderators like myself are here to provide clarification or further assistance when needed. Smiley