cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buy sim card replacement online

small44
I'm a participant level 3

I broke my sim card and I want to buy a new one.Is it possible to buy a new one online?

9 REPLIES 9

yanuo
I'm a participant level 1

Hi, I lost my sim card as well once I buy a new sim card will I be able to keep my original number?

Hello @yanuo,

Changing the SIM card does not affect the phone number, the number will always be the same.

nina36

Hello, 

I lost my SIM card too and would like a new one sent to me. I dont want to visit the store at this point in time and would really appreciate your help with this. Thank you!

Hello @nina36,

Welcome to the community!

You can contact us over these methods to have a SIM card sent to you. 

FidoAnthony

Hey @small44,

I'm sorry to hear you about your broken SIM card.

You can definitely order a new sim card through Fido.ca or with customer service and have it shipped to your billing address. Once you receive your new SIM, you can activate it online through My Account --> Mobile --> Update SIM Card.

I hope this helps. 😊

small44

I ordered a new sim card.Thank you.

It was my pleasure, @small44! 😊

small44

So I got my new sim card but I can't find the Update SIM Card button anywhere on the website.I also don't have the number of my old sim card.

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @small44

To make the change to your SIM online would require the old SIM card's number as well. Since you don't have it handy, we would usually advise you to visit a store so they can complete the change.

That said, we'll be sending you a PM to take a closer look at your account to better assist you. Talk to you soon Smiley