cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

victim of a fraud.

Kanwalsandhu911
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have been victim of a fraud. i got a call from someone claiming to be from Rogers/fido and offered me a new device (iphone 14pro max) and a plan woth $50/month in total. All i said that yes send me an email to confirm the plan and i never got am email. instead i got an extra line added to my account and a new iphone off of my account which i never ordered and never recieved. I already reported this fraud call the same day yo Fido by call and have been trying to reach fraud department by texts but its been few days already amd nothing jas happened. hasn't been contacted by fraud department at all so far. I am so worried and upset. first if it wasa fraud person, why and how are they able to order a new line and device from my account and if it wasfido then why would they dothat if i haven't signed or confirmed anything. I don't want to pay for anything thay i don't want in first place. 

1 REPLY 1

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Kanwalsandhu911,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear about what has happened, if you already contacted customer service and they forwarded the case to the fraud team you will need to wait for them to reach out to you, I know it can be a bit stressful waiting but they will be in contact with you.