Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing dispute

Sanjaylakule
I'm a participant level 3

Hi team

My number is (437) XXX XXXX

As I had to travel back to my home country for holidays, I called up the Fido call center and requested to keep my number in custody for a couple of months. 

I was told that my number has been kept in the custody and around CAD 15 were recovered from me as an advance bill payment for this service and also was I assured that no more charges will be billed from me for next 2 months. 

I was unpleasantly surprised to see Bill of around CAD 139 on account of roaming charges despite absolutely no usage of the service.

I am extremely unhappy and unwilling to pay such unethical charges hence kindly look into the matter and waive it off on priority. 

Kindly send me a confirmation mail on XXX@gmail.com. 

Regards 

Sanjay

11 REPLIES 11

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Sanjaylakule

Welcome to the Community! 

I can totally understand that it can be a surprising situation to receive a bill higher than expected. Do you remember the exact date you set up the temporary suspension to retain the number, and for how long?

You can also get more information relating to the invoice amount by downloading the full bill details for review. You can check out the steps to do this here

Sanjaylakule

Hi 

I called up the contact center on 11th November-2019 and request been activated from 13th November-2019 given my billing cycle. 

I have already seen the bill, kindly waive off these charges urgently and confirm as I can't pay such false bills. 

Regards 

Sanjay Lakule 

Hey @Sanjaylakule!

We would need to access your account to look further into this. You can reach out to customer service or we can send you a private message from here.

Let us know what you prefer. Smiley

Sanjaylakule

Team

You can mail me at *****@gmail.com for the further updates. 

Kindly note that I wish to remain a Fido customer hence expecting a positive response from your end. 

Regards 

Sanjay Lakule 

Hello Smiley @Sanjaylakule

I'm sending you a PM right away to look into this.

Talk to you soon.

Sanjaylakule

Hi

Not received any pm ,

wondering on which number you were supposed to talk to me as I am in India.

Kindly resolve this issue urgently. 

Regards

Hey @Sanjaylakule

We've sent you a private message. Can you please validate in your inbox for any new messages received from us?

Sanjaylakule

Team

Where have you sent private messages???? On mail, app or phone???

Kindly drop me a mail, I've been requesting you for a while now... Don't see any intention of resolving this issue quickly. 

Unhappy!!! 

Regards 

Sanjay Lakule 

We've sent you the private message directly to your inbox, here on the Community. You can follow the instructions here for more info.

In the meantime, I've sent you another PM to follow up, talk to you soon Smiley

Sanjaylakule

Hi

Not received any message, request you to please drop me a mail instead. 

Also, kindly act fast on it and waive these unfair charges. 

Regards 

Sanjay Lakule 

Hey again,

We've replied to your PM, we'll continue with you there.