BANGO

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

BANGO

yes for the last three months i was billed for this unauthorized billing. i do a lot of call to fido and directed me to bango so the Google and i did it bango only base on my number but i didnt get any notification that i purchased any at the play store and google they didnt see any related purchases on my google account i check my history orders nothing is there and now this third party charges cost me $300 for the last three months instead for just paying $10 a month on my tablet!! this experienced push me to cancel all my lines on fido they dont do anything i been in fido for last 3years and using google play for more than 10 years this the first time i charges third party charges which i know i didnt authorized.how come fido authorized this kind of charges without letting know the subscriber...

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted

Re: BANGO

Hey @anthonysman! Welcome to the community. Smiley

I'm sorry that you had to leave us because of this situation. 

Bango is a service that charges you to your invoice when you make in-app purchases, instead of paying right away with your credit card. This is why you see it on your Fido bill. Only the user of the device can authorize these in-app purchases. 

Since the charges are from a third party, you can only contest them with Bango directly. You can visit https://bango.com/contact and they should get back to you. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2