cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another service outage

Mikeleoyeg
I'm a participant level 2

Data service has not been available (or functional) as of 12:00 MT today in Edmonton, AB.

2D50CB3A-AA01-44EA-BB23-6E4B7B08A352.png

It is after 20:00 now, speeds are testing lower than ever. I contacted Fido technical support about 19:00. I was informed that they are aware of this issue, and have been since noon.

First a collapse of the Rogers network in April 2021, then July 2022, and another less than 2 months later?

Completely unacceptable. If anyone from Fido cares to read this - I'm willing to bet you're bleeding customers (and profits) as these events keep repeating. Why should I stay?

3 REPLIES 3

FidoNajat

Hey @Mikeleoyeg!  we would suggest getting in touch with our home internet technical support team. They are available 24/7 by phone or live chat. 

Mikeleoyeg

As mentioned in my first post, I had spoken with technical support already - they knew of the issue and assured me it would be fixed ASAP.

Why would I bother the tech support guys further, when clearly this is already a known and recurring problem for Fido? Make an effort to retain your customers, perhaps.

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it.

We always do what we can to help our customers. We want you experience to be nothing short of seamless!

Our Community is mainly a source of help from/between peer-to-peer, and we offer limited support on here. It's best to reach out to the team in charge. That said, you're welcome to contact us through our Social Media channels (Facebook, instagram or twitter) so we can look into it with you.