cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended?

Mtramonto
I'm a participant level 1

I paying a bill but my account is suspended . Why??????????????????

3 REPLIES 3

david_groshens

I got my plan canceled for non-payment, I just paid it back in full, Can I get it reinstated.

Thanks

Hello David_groshens,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear your services have been suspended. However, you should note that this is the community forum and not intended as a venue for customer services.

If your services were suspended due to non-payment, you will likely need to contact their Credit Operations team to have them remove the suspension.

I understand you have now paid in full. However, you should also note that there would be a Suspension fee if your line was suspended for non-payment (see here).

If you wish to further discuss the matter you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above. Though you would still likely need to contact the Credit Operations team to remove the suspension.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

FidoSaira

Hey @Mtramonto

Welcome to the Community!

On our end, the accounts either are suspended for non-payment or are on temporary suspension upon the customer's request. If these do not apply to you, I would recommend that you reach out to us through these channels so we can look into this with you.

It's possible your services are simply not working due to a glitch. Have you tried to power-cycle the device?

We can also send you a private message through the Community. Let us know is you'd like that.