cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 Months, 5 cases, 2 voicemails and still not resolved

DavidC1
I'm a participant level 2

My Fido Account was hacked on July 2020 since then I had to make a total of 5 cases and still hasn't been resolved properly. The Fraud depatrtment has not be in contact with me closed my case without notifing and overall communication has been very VERY poor. I have been patient and understanding about the situation for far too long, leaving 2 voicemails and still no response. I am going to report this to the CRTC.

5 REPLIES 5

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @DavidC1!

We always want these cases to be resolved quickly and efficiently and we're constantly aiming to provide the best service we can to all our customers. We're sad to read that your experience wasn't a positive one and we'd love to review the situation with you to ensure things are resolved Smiley

I'm going to send you a PM and we'll check out your account together. See you there! 

DavidC1

@FidoNick 

Thank you for the reply,

I have sent you a PM

If there is any additional information required please please please let us resolve this together. The covid-19 outbreak is hard enough on finances for me and having a 3 month fraud case not getting resolved has given me alot of stress and anxiety I don't wish to have with a provider like Fido.

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

That's totally understandable and we're going to check things out with you! We'll continue in PM Smiley 

DavidC1

Can I get an explanation why this takes so long and more importantly why can't this be resolved now. I have been a understanding and patient customer and had to get in contact with more than 4 people. I feel more insecure with Fido that this is taking so long. And want to opt of the plan by the end of today.

We replied to your PM, @DavidC1