cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Fraud Management

hufriyakateli
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I ordered a new phone with a new line on Thursday last week and noticed yesterday that I had not received any more updates about my order - since Fido promises orders to be fulfilled in 2-5 business days. I chatted with a representative who told me that there has been a hold placed on my account and I had to reach out to Fraud Services. I called the extension they gave me 3 times and left 3 messages there, and 1 message on the general help line but nobody has called me back yet.

Here are my concerns: I have been with Fido for 5 years and never had to go through such hoops to order a new phone. Why am I as the customer needing to contact Fraud Services? Shouldn't they be calling me? Also, if I am required to call them, who is responsible to inform me? I wouldn't have known until I followed up myself with Fido that there was a hold on my account and that the order has not been processed. What sort of loyalty do you show to your customers that have been with you for so many years when you cannot even inform them about their account? I understand if there are verification checks - these are to keep the account safe, but what does this say about Fido if their Fraud Services cannot even call you back.

1 REPLY 1

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @hufriyakateli

Welcome to the Community Smiley

For your security, we sometimes have to make additional validations before completing an order. Did you hear back form the validation team?