cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dropping internet conn

screamer00
I'm a participant level 2

Having issue with fido internet connection.  The connection has been dropping frequently while WFH.  Replaced the modem and also my own router per CS suggested but still same issue.  Have a tech came out and check and he said everything is fine.  Now i am not sure what to look for.  Need help asap.

5 REPLIES 5

kyo83
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I'm running into the exact same issues, I to o have just replaced my own router, as well as tried to connect directly to the fido modem. I've also changed the coax cable connecting to the modem. Either there is an issue with the internet or the modem.

Hey @screamer00,

I'm sad to learn that you've been experiencing similar issues with your services. I suggest that you reach out to our tech. support team so they can review this with you and work towards a resolution.

You can call them @ 1-888-236-FIDO (3436) or live chat with them. 

screamer00

Hi @FidoPhilippe, the connection dropped both wifi and cable.  Tested it with both bridged and not bridged mode and same result.

Thanks for confirming all that @screamer00!

In your case, I suggest loging all the incidents and contacting our technical support so they can escalate the matter. The log should help them determine where the problem lies.

You can contact them here.

FidoPhilippe

Hey @screamer00! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your difficulties with your home internet. In order to help you, can you tell me if the connection is dropping with the cable connection, the Wi-Fi or both please?

Thanks!