cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tech Support

Gokay
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

My internet had been performing badly in the last 2 weeks. I have called tech support (Mandeep & Necky). My first call to Mandeep asking for support, she wanted to get rid of me trying to transfer me to another queue at every oppotunity. I said please don't as I need assistance with outlet fixing and asked her to set it up. Regardless of my request she transferred me to another queue while on hold. She finally successfully got rid of me. 

My second call was with Necky if I heard it right. I mentioned my previous interaction. (She did not acknowledge anything for the inconvenience) and asked if it is possible to speak to a manager. She said yes and still transferred to another queue where no one had responded. 

I am sincerely hoping for a manager to review the call logs as I am sure Fido doesn't tolerate this type of service where agents get rid of clients hoping they don't call back.

1 REPLY 1

FidoVan

Hi @Gokay and welcomme to the Community!

Depending on the options chosen with the IVR, you may not have been directed to the right department which is why we needed to transfer you. That said, if you did reach the right department, we apologize for that.

To reach out home internet support team, you can call them at 1-888-236-3436 or by initiating a live chat session from our website here and by choosing the right options. They are available 24/7, 365 days a year.