cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pathetic Support for Home Internet

thisisharjot
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I logged the complaint since today afternoon (25 Jan 22) and they had confirmed that the internet issue would be resolved by 8pm. However it's mid night but still the issue hasn't been resolved. When I called customer care to logged a complaint, I told the technical executive that we have a great dependency on Internet and please get this resolve on expedite basis. After that as advised by technical representative, I restarted my Internet router several times but nothing effective happened. At 9pm I tried to connect again but the support hours are till 8pm only. Subsequently, I tried to connect someone over the chat support in the hope that they might provide any solution for my issue. However, after having multiple attempts and wait of 2-3 hours nobody has connect with me to hear my comcern.

We aren't expecting this level of support and poor commitment from Fido. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoValerie

Hey @thisisharjo !

Welcome to the Community. Smiley 

I'm truly sorry to hear about this experience. I certainly understand that you're expecting reliable services and customer support.

Home Internet tech support is available 24/7 to assist though, so they should definitely have been open even after 8PM! 

That said, has this now been resolved and addressed? Let us know!