Fido Home Internet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

FEEDBACK THREAD - Fido Home Internet Firmware Trial

Hey Community, We're currently offering our members an exclusive opportunity to participate in a trial of the new firmware for our Fido Home Internet Wi-Fi Modem (CGN3AMF). For details of this program, please click here. This thread will be used for ...

FidoCaroline by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 122 replies
  • 6 likes

Resolved! Fido Home Internet Firmware Trial

Hey Community, As you all know, the Fido Community has always played an important role in providing valuable feedback regarding our products and services. In that light, we are thrilled to offer our members an exciting opportunity: A chance to partic...

FidoCaroline by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes

Service Transfer - not able to contact Fido

We've just moved and 4 days before moving, I asked an agent via live chat to transfer the service to the new address. He said that he was arranging a technician to go to the new address building and to do some technical work. Then we moved on Saturda...

Alper86 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido modem WPA2 security

Hello, I am getting a message on my phone saying wifi security is weak bc it's WPA2 (now outdated?) and I should increase modem to WPA3. How do I do that? CLC

CLCross71 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancellation

How do I go abt canceling my home internet it's really frustrating bcz your costumer serveice taking forever to reach them it's really stink i would never ever go again with fido as internet works very slow now trying to cancel my service nowhere in ...

shoaibdiwan by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Ethernet doesn't work properly with hitron modem

I just started using the Fido service 2 days ago. I'm observing problems connecting to the internet via the ethernet ports on both my Linux and MACOS computers. I also couldn't get it to work with my Apple TV2. What wrong or different about the ether...

cbgregoire by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes